THE BOOK OF ALL ANSWERS

 The book of Answers



Dear readers,


Today I bring you a very interesting literary endeavour by Carol Bolt. Yes, you might have guessed it, the BOOK OF ANSWERS. This is a favourite decision making tool of mine/ divination tool (if you are a PotterHead, or an astrology freak you know what I mean). This book is exceptionally innovative and if you ask me a honest opinion, it's amazing! This book gives you an answer (almost every time!) to any dilemma you may face. 


How does it work? (Trust me after reading this, you are going to fall in love with this book! I did and many of my close ones did and that's proof for you!)


Think of your question or dilemma for some time in your mind (about 10-15 seconds) and run your hand over this book gently. 


After deliberating over your question, open the book at a random, and voila! You will find an answer over there! And 99% it makes sense. 


If you ask the same question over and over again, sometimes you may get negative sometimes positive (Take it light-heartedly!)


And here, for more sceptical readers, you might ask me- What if the answer doesn't make sense ?


Of course, most of them will make sense as the answers are framed in that way but sometimes it might not.


For example- Will I get into a particular stream or college ? And the book answers YOU MUST ACT NOW. 


It just doesn't make sense! But I have an interesting reasoning behind that and I am sure Carol will agree with me- perhaps you didn't concentrate on the question enough :D


So, what are you waiting for ? Grab your copy now from LuLu for AED 55 only or even cheaper on Amazon for AED 43 (Prices may fluctuate, the prices listed here are standard)


And for those who don't really want the physical one and prefer e-book, no worries!


The online book of answers is available for you- visit 


https://www.myanswersbook.com/


Hope you enjoy reading about this book and do comment if you did buy or try the online version!


Your friend,


Sashini Manikandan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India of my dreams

Thai Manne Vanakkam Program by Team TN

Tiger parenting-Proposition