The most memorable night of my life

 

I was preparing for my Math exam. I thought I had had enough of those figures when I went to my windowsill to see it was slightly drizzling. The heavenly whiff of the monsoon was overpowering. Suddenly, thud thud-the thunder struck. And following next came the lightning. I knew I was in for a heavy downpour. Next, the power got cut in my building. I lit a few candles and to pass time- tried my head at those puzzling figures again. That was when my friend who lived next door invited me to their house for dinner. They were pretty afraid the food might get spoiled, so they also invited us to bring our food from the fridge. We knew we were in for a fine time as I gazed at the collection of food, we had got some pizza, cake, ice-cream, chocolates, noodles, and juice. We even took a few torches and candles to spend the time there. I even took some games, toys, books and even my iPad. Jokes passed around the table along with games and we all were enjoying so much that we did not notice the time flow. When it was around 10.15, only did I notice that the time was gone and I had 1 more chapter to revise in Math!!

I have just now realized how kind my neighbours were and how lucky I was to have such kind neighbours!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger parenting-Proposition

POLITICAL AWARENESS EXAM TO VOTE- OPPOSITION

India of my dreams