Furry Friends

 

That day I took a stroll

Down the green park lane

Something suddenly  swung down from a pole

With a pair of cheeky eyes and a magnificent mane

 

I realized it was a chimpanzee

Staring back wildly at me

With roving eyes and quick limbs

Before I could realize, it was upon me!

 

I wanted to scream out loud

But those furry little paws

Which quickly scurried about

Comforted me, rather than hurt like a pair of claws.

 

I realized chimpanzees were our friends

Primates, apes, gorillas and all

They are our long-lost ancestors

Our furry mischievous imps

Love them, they love you back

Trouble them, they trouble you back

 

But primates never fail to make trouble and make happiness double!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiger parenting-Proposition

POLITICAL AWARENESS EXAM TO VOTE- OPPOSITION

India of my dreams